We are looking for an experienced Digital Director to oversee our digital department. As the Digital Director, you’ll be responsible for creating, executing and managing the overall online strategies for our clients as well as development of variety of tools that allows us to increase inner efficiency or provide better service. The successful candidate should be able to provide direction to the department and take care of constant development of the team members.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent digital skills combined with knowledge of the latest marketing trends. You will work closely with the account and creative department to establish strategies that will strongly resonate with clients expectations. Therefore, the ability to plan and deliver effective digital plans to achieve clients objectives is vital. Boosting profitability of digital products and services will be expected from you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and supervise execution of digital strategies to fulfill clients requirements.
- Leading new business pitches including developing proposals and managing the junior teams’ input.
- Managing and developing client relationships, exhibiting best practice in client handling.
- Consistently review client satisfaction toward short- and long-term goals.
MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP
- Responsibility for delivering digital and integrated projects from start to finish to include – resource and quality management, deadline adherence, financial control and client department liaison.
- Providing coaching and development for broader team members.
- Full responsibility for overall financial management – forecasting, hours allocation for any team members used, project & plan budgeting, managing servicing levels.
- Push the usage of data and KPIs in all workstreams, to make the work smarter and more effective.
- Identifying potential leads and areas of growth to broaden the team’s scope of work in digital within existing clients as well as broader opportunities from a prospecting perspective.
- Drive implementation of innovative digital programmes.
- Educate and advise internal teams on digital topics and usage of digital technologies.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key partnering contacts.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field considered an asset.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, 4+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Director preferably from digital agency, publisher, consultancy or digital tech company.
- 4+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good strategic understanding of how to design and execute impactful digital approaches.
- Solid know-how in all digital marketing disciplines incl. web-based technologies in terms of feasibility, timing and costs.
- Strong knowledge of the Czech digital landscape incl. platforms and technologies
- Strong analytical skills with eligibility to lead data team (advanced analytics, attribution, forecasting etc.).
- Proficiency in English (German, Hugarian, Czech or Slovak is considered an asset, not must).
- Excellent leadership experience of teams on different career levels.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player that knows how to maintain a positive vibe and inspire people to get things done.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
What do we offer?
- A team that will always hold you, no matter what happens.
- Work that will make sense to you and you will quickly see results (each of our employees is very important for the success of inhubo and its clients).
- Proper experience, support in your growth and no routine and boredom.
- Discount on our clients’ products.
- Flexible working hours and occasional home office.
If we are looking for you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org